What is this?

I recently got into bourbon. And by "got into," I mean I drank some and it blew my mind. If it had been a movie, the bourbon would have been a pretty girl running her hand through her hair in slo-mo while all other sounds and sights in the world were obfuscated by sparkly lights and love songs.

I am not a
connoisseur. You will not read about "accents," "notes," or "noses." You will only read about bourbon. Cheap bourbon. Under $25 per 750ml. Some of these bottles, you will have to wait and hunt and clip coupons to get them that cheap, but it can be done.

Friday, March 1, 2013

NUMBER ONE


#1) Eagle Rare 10 Year

Wow.  This one seems smooth and easy-drinking, but then it smacks you in the mouth with flavor.  The warmth blossoms in your chest and palette, exploding with sweet, spicy, savory goodness.  It's like maple syrup and lava had a baby and named it bourbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment